Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunny Moments

A friend of mine just retired. When she was cleaning out her office, she discovered a file of newsletters that I had written in the 90's. The newletter was called Sunny Moments. It was a monthly humorous update on the social work adventures and personality characteristics of my coworkers. I had completely forgotten about Sunny Moments. I haven't worked in that office in 12 years and I've forgotten many of the private jokes that were alluded to in the writings. Still, it reminded me of something more important than long forgotten jokes. It reminded me that I have always loved to entertain people with my twisted musings. Why have I stopped? What happened to that version of me? In an effort to recapture my youth, I have decided that you, my dear reader(s), should be subjected to my profiles of people that I know. Keep reading. You may find yourself in this blog one day. :-)

1 comment:

hared said...

Hey, it's your retired friend here, checking in on your doings! Cleaning out my office sure took me on a trip down memory lane. Glad that the few things I did save were inspirational for you! Missed you at my party. Talk to you later.