We had an 8:00 ball game tonight which we won 20-10. Didn't get home till almost 10:00. Now I want to go to sleep, but I have to stop in here to gloat. Tomorrow is my last day of work until June 22. I need a rest. Too bad I've scheduled activities for every single day.
In case you care, here they are:
Saturday - Cleaning and shopping
Sunday - Yardwork and The Boy is having a friend stay all night.
Monday - I'm taking The Boy and his friend to a water park.
Tuesday - Possibly a movie, then we have a ball game.
Wednesday - Packing for the camping trip, grooming the dogs, baseball game.
Thursday - I have to find a way to commemorate Joey's 21st birthday. I think heavy drinking is in order.
Thursday thru Sunday - Camping at the lake. I have an itenerary set up for those four days. It includes swimming, fishing, horse shoes, the swinging bridge, Visitors' Center, and the play ground.
Sunday - Home, unpacking, de-ticking, laundry, etc...
Monday - Back to work.
Sounds relaxing, doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds awesome! Can I come?
Post a Comment